3/21/11

Oh Orville, You Pop! I mean Rock!

Orville Redenbacher's Pop up Bowl - Popcorn Bowls are genius!

Also - can I offer that it is even more "green" to use these popcorn bowl/bags?

Instead of popping a bag of popcorn then transferring it to a bowl, which then has to use water and soap to wash, the bag itself opens conveniently up and then gets disposed of as you normally would with any bag.

Also - it's paper - so I'm pretty sure this would also be a recyclable item.  Sure, it's greener probably to purchase your own separate popcorn kernels and oil, but if you're a microwave popcorn junkie, then this is a "better" option.

Anyway - review? Fantastic invention, convenient, delicious, fun! Enjoy!

http://www.orville.com/pop-up-bowl.jsp

1 comment:

  1. My girls like to eat out of the bag while I like to eat out of a bowl. Hm. Come with me to Kumar's...you'll enjoy the family-owned restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to be frank in your comments, but realize this page will be family-friendly and comments may be edited or removed to keep with this standard.